Sunday, November 17, 2013

Short Biography About Me, you please comment & share as well

Click here for home page for FREE money-making tips & scroll down: 

http://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/ 

Connect with me on LinkedIn , Facebook , or  my other blog.

My wife & I have been married right at 16 years now. My children are my 14-year old daughter & 11-year old son. My team & I have been working online to supplement our income for over 10 years now & have learned a lot. My favorite thing about the Internet is making friends with so many people & building relationships. I love bouncing ideas off of each other, what works, what doesn't, what you can do better, & all. 

Counting my Amway/Quixtar days, I've been networking now for over 20 years. Some of my areas of expertise include paid-to-read emails & similar sites, online surveys, social networking, forums, communities, blogging, traffic exchanges, advertising, mlm or network marketing, lead generation, website design, search engine optimization & much more with two of my main blogs below with many tabs of info! Am a member of many social networking sites, forums, communities, downline clubs, teambuilding groups, and many great places to network together as a T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." (leads, traffic, many sites free to join & do)

Love in Christ to ALL of my fanta-bulous family, friends, & entrepreneurs, 
Steve Hauser, Runningman, Facebook.com/Findcash

No comments:

Post a Comment